This page contains resources from CONVESTIVAL 2016 including presentations, photographs and videos.
Click on the bullet points to access the handout notes
Unlocking the Science behind Effective Communication
Melissa Fisher-Hawkins (Internal Communications Business Partner)
& Melanie Nursaw (Acquisition Marketing Manager)
- Change comms
- NT Convestival A3
- QB volunteer comms
Science of Influencing:
Abby Cade (People Business Partner) & Denise Edwards (General Manager, Hardwick Hall)
- Science of Influencing
Faster than the Speed of Light: Roshan Gibson (Programme Coordinator, LSE)
& Sue Rhodes (Volunteering Development Manager – Petworth House and Park)
- Faster than the Speed of Light summary
- Speed volunteering evaluation and feedback
- Speed volunteering general inductions
- Speed volunteering registration form
Harnessing expert energy: Tom Dommet (Archaeologist, Wisley Hub) &
John Ingram (Volunteer Trainer, South West)
- 5 top tips for growing specialist volunteering
- Guide to higher-skilled volunteering – by VMs for VMs
- Harnessing Expert Energy – case studies
- Harnessing Expert Energy – group work handout
Sharon Collier (Consultant – Collier Consultancy)
- Convestival 2016 – Bounce-back-ability handout
We were lucky to have the support of our volunteer photographers - Gillian Day, Susan Guy, Dennis Richardson and James Woodcock at Convestival 2016. Photos of the event can be viewed using the links below.
Convestival Photo gallery
This gallery contains photographs from Convestival 2016 which were taken by Gill Day and Dennis Richardson
Calke Abbey photos
Team Leader Gillian Day says these images are taken by members of the photography team at Calke so you can see what a wonderful place this is and come back for a visit.
Cascade Photo gallery
These photographs are copyright cleared for use by the National Trust.
Video presentations from the Riding School, please contact Katy Bell for the password: Katy.Bell@nationaltrust.org.uk